A low glycemic nutrition plan that is non-restrictive and teaches you how to lose weight and feel better naturally.
This self-directed nutrition course book and planner takes you through understanding the basics of low glycemic eating. Including, how to make perfectly balanced meals, and the roadmap to weight loss with a proven nutrition approach.
The plan is perfect for using with the DIY low glycemic eating plan we share here on Well + Easy.
The low glycemic nutrition plan includes:
- The Well + Easy 28 Day plan which is an 80 page downloadable PDF course book
- The Well + Easy Nutrition Program Journal & Meal Planner which is a 140 page downloadable PDF journal that you can print and use right away.
- 5 weeks of Sample Meals, a Low Glycemic Grocery Shopping List, and Goal Setting exercise
- A planner and checklist outlining WHEN to eat and HOW many meals to eat.
- And more.
This plan is for you if:
- You’re ready to invest in your health and make a change to your weightand you just need an outline and plan to help you get going in the right direction.
- You are able to download the PDF course book and print out your PDF journal in order to plan your meals and track your progress for the next 28 days. (We’ve made this so fun and simple, we promise!)
- You are looking for simple and easy ways to make low glycemic meals that are good for you and support your weight loss goals.
- You’re tired of searching the internet for ways to lose weight on a low glycemic diet, and need a simple and proven approach to making it happen.
- You a specific health condition like diabetes, PCOS, candida, arthritis, or menopause etc, and you’re health care provider has said you need to eat low glycemic. This book will be your best guide.
- You have or can get the staple foods on this grocery list. You likely have a lot of these foods already in your pantry. It’s not needed to have them all, but at least a good amount since they’re low glycemic.